We're looking for a brilliantly-organised, and ideally lovely, Office Manager / Executive Assistant to join our fast-growing social media company. Based in Hatton Garden, EC1, we have over 40 employees and are expanding rapidly. As such, we need someone who will ensure our office and our Creative Directors run like well-oiled machines.
This role requires:
- Diary management for Creative Directors
- Assisting in the recruitment process and on-boarding of new hires
- Meet and greeting visitors/clients on-arrival at the office
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory, review and approve office supply acquisitions
- Maintain (improve!) the actual office
- Arranging global travel; booking transport, accommodation, creating itineraries and organising visas when required
- Processing expenses as required
- Assist with minute-taking at board meetings
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, such as office parties and external meetings
- Is approachable (even first thing in the morning)
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and dynamic office
- Proficient use of Google Docs and Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage and prioritise a heavy workload to a high standard
- Flexible and adaptable working approach
- Proactive, driven, forward thinking
- Professional and discrete manner
- Strong communication skills
- Some HR / recruitment experience a bonus
We're a diverse team of people who are passionate about social media. Which is lucky, cos we have to do an awful lot of it. Every day. For lots of clients.
If you like working in a fast-paced environment with lovely, passionate, ever-so-slightly overworked people, you'll fit right in. And if you can start this afternoon, that'd be great.
This is a full time position but we endeavour to be a flexible employer and are happy to explore flexible working arrangements.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to join the team, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday July 14th.
Due to a large number of applications, we may not be able to get back to every applicant. If you haven't heard from us within two weeks of applying, please assume your application will not be taken forward.