We're looking for an Account Manager
We’re looking for someone awesome to join our ever-growing, super-talented team, housed in a wondrously creative environment on Hatton Garden.
You’ll already work as an Account Manager and will ideally already have agency experience with a good grasp of digital and social media, gained both in a personal and professional capacity.
This would be a broad and varied role, but with a strong focus on servicing some of our highest profile clients. To succeed, you’ll need to be an excellent project manager with a creative eye, able to build client trust, and with a proven track record in managing campaigns to budget and deadline. Most importantly, you’ll be able to retain a good sense of humour and keep calm under pressure.
Working in a tight-knit team, you will be the main client contact on some of our biggest, most important clients.
Overview of your role:
You will primarily be responsible for the management of relationships with clients. You will help co-ordinate the resources needed to service projects, build strategic plans, and balance the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work.
You will be expected to plan campaigns and develop accounts both creatively and financially, while overseeing a team of talented Junior Account handlers to ensure we’re providing the utmost level of client service.
You’ll be central to the creative process, taking and interrogating client briefs, leading brainstorms with creative teams to gather and develop ideas, selling ideas into clients, and driving the creation of assets.
You will take the lead in clients’ advertising and social strategies and work with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis.
You will work with senior managers on developing business and generating new accounts.
· Significant experience in professional client relationship management
· 5+ years’ experience, ideally gained in creative, design or media agencies
· Experience of fast-paced environments and handling multiple projects, accounts and deadlines at once
· To be well-versed in interrogating and translating client briefs for creative teams
· To be organized, tenacious, dedicated and able to work under pressure
· To be self-starter and able to take initiative. If you see something that needs doing, you won’t be afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty, even if the task isn’t in your job spec.
· To be a confident written and oral communicator
· A good awareness of the creative process, including digital and social platforms and innovations.
· To have good business sense, commercial acumen, and the ability to manage and reconcile budgets
· An excellent command of the English language
· To be au fait with producing post-campaign reports with a good knowledge of analytics and ideally experience using other social analytics tools.
· Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite. Powerpoint and Excel skills are essential.
· A good sense of humour
· Being a lovely human being
· Being able to demonstrate a passion for social media
· Experience in managing paid social campaigns
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you today! Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday February 9th outlining why we're a match made in heaven.
Please note that we receive a lot of applications, so if you don't hear from us within 2 weeks of the job closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.