We’re looking for an awesome Account Executive!
You’ll already work as an Account, Digital, Marketing or Social Media Executive/Assistant either client or agency side, and ideally will have extensive social media experience gained either in a personal or professional capacity.
We’re one of the UK’s top social media creative agencies, providing our vast roster of clients with innovative, engaging and stand-out social content. This role will be suited to someone with an imaginative streak, as all of the work is hugely creative and will get a lot of attention.
Working on well-known brands you’ll need to be an excellent project manager with a creative eye and good attention to detail, able to build client trust, and with a track record in managing projects to deadlines and budgets. Your role would be broad and varied and most importantly, you’ll be able to retain a good sense of humour and keep calm under pressure.
Working in a tight-knit team, you will be supporting the account manager across several accounts and there will be huge scope for progression. We’re growing at lightning speed, and as the company grows, so will you.
- 2 years’ experience as a Digital Account Executive, Marketing Executive, or Account Executive/Assistant.
- Agency or client-side expertise with experience of fast-pace environments and multiple projects at once.
- An ability to diplomatically negotiate conflicting deadlines and requirements to deliver work on time and on budget.
- To be organised, creative, tenacious, and dedicated and able to work under pressure.
- To be self-starter and able to take initiative. If you see something that needs doing, you won’t be afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Powerpoint, and ideally with basic Photoshop skills.
- To be a confident written and oral communicator.
Extra bonus points for:
- A good sense of humour
- Being able to demonstrate a passion for social media
- Have experience in conducting social media or consumer research analysis
If you have the relevant experience and would like to join the team, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday July 7th.
Due to a large number of applications, we may not be able to get back to every applicant. If you haven't heard from us within two weeks of applying, please assume your application will not be taken forward.